Visution MAPIO Pro 184.108.40.20649 (x64) | 86.9 MB
MAPIO Fully functional projection mapping solution for entertainment events, promotional projects, presentations and educational purposes. MAPIO features a unique video player allowing to make the most of your resources to achieve the best playback quality.
Two Application Modes
• FFGL plug-in (32 and 64 bit)
Best Mapping Editor
• Tools: advanced warping tool, edge blending, bezier and splitting tool for slices and masks
• Vectors and bitmap masks for Input or Output map
• Snapshots — Fast choice for slice geometry and parameters
• Opacity, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Gamma, Black & White levels for each slice
• Group transformations, resizing and rotation, Copy & Paste for slices and masks, as well as workspace zooming for higher accuracy
• Unlimited undo operations
• SPOUT as client and server
• NDI as client and server
• Broadcasting video stream (IPTV) capture
• Screen capture
• Blackmagic Decklink devices with native settings
• Webcam, any direct-show capture device
• 3D file importing (Collada DAE and Adobe FBX formats)
• Slice and mask exporting to SVG, PNG
• Customizable map for Keyboard
• Customizable map for MIDI devices
• MAPIO control via OSC
Multiple File Formats
• Video files in AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, WMV, DIVX, MP2, MPEG, FLV, MKV, WEBM, TS, GIF and other containers, formats, and codecs supported by FFmpeg, including HAP with hardware acceleration
• Image files JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, WEBP, SVG, ICO, TGA, WBMP
Interactive & Generative
• Integrated QML applications. QML is a declarative user interface language. It allows developers and designers to create high-performance, visually attractive and richly animated applications
• Supplied with 20 ready-made QML sketches with open source codes that can serve as a base for user sketches. Sketch examples: Gradient, Color grid, GLSL generator, Tweeter feed, Patterns (for warp and edge blending), Text, Web browser (based on chromium), Slideshow, Youtube, Digital and analog clock.
• Full screen mode for the QML application user interface.
LED Strips Devices Output
Along with the output on video projectors you can output your dynamic, interactive and other content on the addressable RGB LED strips.
Automation & Autonomy
The PRO version includes a set of tools that allow to use MAPIO on autonomous and permanent installations.
• Decks for playlist playback and Mixers for video mixing
• WAV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, APE, AC3, RA, WMA, M4A audio files and other containers, formats, and codecs supported by FFmpeg
• Dynamic playlist — change your playlist file externally, and MAPIO will automatically reload this playlist on-the-fly
• Frame-to-Frame synchronization in two or more Decks
• Multi-screen output
• Observer – MAPIO autorun and health control satellite tool
• Kinect 1/2 support. Dynamic mask, skeleton tracking with attached video slices and mask for dynamic mapping
• Synchronized and distributed video/audio system on tens of machines
• Remote PC shutdown and restart, remote MAPIO restart and update
• Wakeup on LAN support
• Two pixel-mapping modes: Automatic and Manual
• Different types of sensors for retrieving and calculating pixel values from video stream
• Output on ArtNet-DMX devices with unlimited network adapters/universes
• Output on USB-DMX devices: Enttec (and other FTDI-based devices)/Digital Enlightenment/FX5/Velleman/Sunlite/uDMX/Eurolite
• Output on serial-port devices, such as Arduino and other RS232/FTDI devices
• Any custom fixtures containing R, G, B, W, L – pixels in any order
• Native support for PixelPusher devices
Windows® 10, Windows® 8 / 8.1, Windows® 7
Homepage - http://visution.com/
Visit All speedzodiac News
No more mirror please!
No more mirror please!